Eleu is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators and managers of city services, committed to the development of sustainable solutions.
Eleu activities are carried out through four lines of business
- Services: efficient provision of urban and environmental services and the maintenance of infrastructures and facilities.
- Motorways: promotion, investment and operation of motorways and other infrastructures.
- Construction: design and construction of infrastructures in the areas of civil engineering, building and industrial construction.
- Airports: investment and operation of airports.
Commitment to society is a hallmark of our company. That is why we are committed to Corporate Responsibility, good practices in terms of Quality and Environment and the development of Innovation. We provide services to large communities to promote socio-economic development, helping with our management to improve the quality of life and progress of people.
Eleu strategy revolves around four pillars:
- Profitable growth, through a combination of organic growth and selective acquisitions. Strategy to complement organic growth with selective acquisitions to strengthen the competitive position and add capabilities.
- Internationalisation, which has led Ferrovial to consolidate a significant presence in five geographies in a stable manner: Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Poland. The objective is to continue boosting its activity in these countries, as well as developing new markets with adequate risk management, leveraging on its current capabilities and establishing alliances with local partners.
- Operational excellence and innovation, as a fundamental lever for the management of complex operations and for the search for differential solutions for its clients. The promotion of employee talent and centres of excellence and innovation improve the competitive position in the different markets, all under the best practices of project management and safety for people. Commitment to the environment, society and employees are the keys to the development of operational excellence and innovation, the hallmarks of Ferrovial.
- Financial discipline, through the diversification of funding sources and liquidity management, has led to an improvement in credit risk ratings and a strengthening of the company’s solvency. Ferrovial’s objective is to maintain a low level of indebtedness, at the level of debt excluding projects, which allows it to maintain an investment grade rating level.
Finally, as a differential element to maximize value creation, it is worth highlighting the integrated approach of the business units through cross-selling, which allows them to participate in the different stages of the infrastructure cycle, providing differential solutions.